Senior Information Security consultant
$105,000 - $125,000 basic salary +bonuses and benefits
Global Client, remote based across the USA
- A chance to join a respected an recognised information security team who help global organisations improve information security. This is a consulting and advising role working on longer term engagements and really helping clients improve Security.
- This is a new Senior Information Security Consultant position working for a Fortune 500 company and helping clients improve information security.
- The end client portfolio ranges across several different industries, you will be working with several major corporations and looking at different IT setups reviewing those and checking them against industry standards and industry regulations such as HIPAA and HITRUST and PCI, ISO 27001 and NIST.
- Your day to day will be working with senior level decision makers and leadership level contacts at different clients and assessing IT risks as well as controls and helping to create and design better ways of working.
- You will have access to a large end client list which consists of several global organisations. You will help them improve information security, advise and consult on how to do this and work on longer statements of work / engagements.
- This security team are well known and respected in the industry for being leaders in this space. You will be well supported and backed by the management and leadership and work closely with other information security specialists.
- Risk assessments
- ISO 27001 work - (experience in this is essential)
- Assessing IT risks and controls
- Risk management, technology risk management.
- Working closely with different clients to review and analyze systems to flag and identify risks and exposures. Structure and put in place controls and measures to mitigate against these risks.
- HIPAA, PCI, NIST 800-53
- Reporting, producing reports on compliance relating to security assessments.
- ISO 27001/2
- Consulting Experience - Cyber Security Consulting background - minimum of 3years.
- Experience in IT security audit or IT Security assessment work preferably in an information security compliance role.
- Experience in ISO 27001 - preferably in a consulting role - or helping an organisation achieve ISO 27001.
- Experience with frameworks: NIST, ISO, HIPAA, SOC2, DSS PCI.
- IT Security controls.
- Excellent communication skills - being able to speak and work with senior level decision makers.
This is an exciting time to join a growing information security team with one of the best client portfolios in the industry.
Information Security Consultant.
Connect with Edward Carr - Director Cyber Security Recruitment today to apply.